Weekly Scripture

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Here is a quick follow up to my last post. I really want to maintain the habit of sharing scripture with R and memorizing verses as a family. I found a cool simple resource that is an ABC book of Scriptures. I am excited to build this in to our family's routine, making it part of meal time and bed time. I have also already been able to bring this week's verse into my discipline. When I talked to R this morning about gentle hands I reminded her that our verse this week says As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. We serve God by obeying his commandments and his greatest commandment is to love God and love others. It isn't loving others to hit. Try again with gentle hands... anyway you get the point.

Here is the link to the printable ABC scripture book: http://www.icanteachmychild.com/2011/10/abc-printable-scripture-cards/

Does anyone have any ideas for starting to teach scripture to your toddlers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS